Terms & Conditions
Non liability Clause:
The Provider (and/or his/her representatives) accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for, and the Hiring Party (which Includes the Hiring Party, their family, friends, guests, and any children of any age, belonging to the foregoing, whether invited or other wise and any other person at all using the product during the period of hire and before collection by the Provider) hereby indemnifies and absolves the Provider completely from any and all liability and/or responsibility for any consequences arising out of the use, or misuse by the Hiring Party, of this product, and whether or not the Hiring Party has adequately supervised the use of the product throughout the period of Hire and until collection by the Provider. This includes the death of any person, as well as any and all injuries arising from the use, misuse, of the inflatable/s and/or any other equipment rented to you, as well as any death or injuries to person or damages to property of whatsoever nature sustained as a result of the use or misuse of but not limited to; electricity and or water, or of a lack of safety precautions taken in regard thereto, in the setting up and use of the inflatable/s and or any other equipment rented to you.
The Hiring party indemnifies the Provider and/or it employees, and/or representatives and/or agents against any consequence either negligently or intentionally arising from the use/misuse of any equipment of any nature whatsoever so provided by the Provider, limited to a reasonable standard of care.
This also includes, without being limited thereby, any financial implications that might arise from any of the above, including any visits to doctors (including specialists of any sort), hospitalisation, surgery, costs of recuperation and rehabilitation, support and any further or corrective treatment or equipment required, and further loss of amenities, general damages, loss of income both past and future as well consequence of death.
This further includes any loss of profit, lost savings, or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damage arising out of the use or inability to use the products or breach of this agreement, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
The provider makes no warranties and/or representations to the Hiring party save as it may be specifically provided herein or as notified in writing by the provider to the hiring party from time to time.
The provider acknowledges that the company is not in any way bound by any oral statement, representation, guarantee, promise, undertaking, inducement or otherwise which may have been made at any time by any salesman, employee or other person acting or purporting to act for and on behalf of the provider whether negligently or otherwise, unless the provider has conferred express authority to act.
The provider warrants the fitness for use of the product for normal use, but cannot be held responsible for the consequences of such use by the Hiring Party after the Provider has left the premises and left the product in the care of the Hiring Party.
Conditions of Hire:
The Hirer Hires items for times and rates specified above according to the following Terms & Conditions:
- All equipment shall remain the property of Plum Crazy Events, alternatively the respective third party.
- The hirer shall return the equipment in the same condition in which it was received.
- Accept responsibility for the loss of or damaged property and injury to persons using or operating the goods and hereby indemnifies “Plum Crazy Events” / Owner against any claims which may be made against it by any person.
- Accepts full responsibility to pay for, the new replacement cost, in the event of theft or serious damage to the goods from the time of delivery until collection.
- Where Plum Crazy Events attempts to delivery or collect but is unable due the fault of the Hirer, Plum Crazy Event shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for transport costs and time wasted.
- Where the Hirer cancels the contract, the provider shall be entitled to a reasonable cancellation fee.
- Where the booking is cancelled within 72 hours of the intended date of delivery, no cancellation fee shall be applied in respect of the cancellation.
- Where the hirer purports to cancel to contract or refuses or fails to accept delivery, the hirer shall be charged a reasonable fee.
- It shall remain the duty of the hirer to inspect the condition of the equipment on receiving the equipment.
- Ensure that the product is used and operated under adult supervision, at all time during the period of hire.
- The hirer undertakes to operate the equipment strictly according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- No shoes, sharp objects or food are allowed on inflatable/s
- Ensure that the inflatable/s & motors and/or any equipment rented to you are not left in the rain, unless the provided motor rain covers are installed and power plug points are not exposed to water.
- Hirer must supply own; plug points & electricity, extension chords, water connections, hosepipes and a trestle table for the Machine Hire.
- Terms are strictly C.O.D (No Cheques accepted)
- The Hiring Party take full responsibility for the inflatable/s and/or any other equipment rented to you & understand that it is up to the Hiring Party to look after the inflatable/ and/or Equipment rented to them for the entire duration of the party and any period therafter, and agree to replacing anything which is damaged while at their possession.
- The Hirer shall not attempt to for any reason whatsoever to modify, service, repair, replace any part of the equipment.
- You agree to give Plum Crazy Events permission to take photos at your function which may be edited & used as part of our marketing which includes (digital, print, email, facebook)
- You agree to settle the full amount (if not already settled) as it states on the reverse page as “Amount Due”
We hereby state that we have read, understood and accept all of the above including the reverse page, Liability Claus & Conditions of Hire.